Serving at Rock Hill
Christian means “little Christ,” and Jesus, being many things, was in large part a servant. Getting plugged in and serving at church is one of the best ways we can experience intimacy with God, display the Gospel and become more like Him! It’s also an opportunity to use the gifts and talents God has given us for the betterment of our body. For more information or to sign up to serve, go here.
- The Connect Team is often the first point of contact for those joining us on Sunday mornings. Typical duties include being a friendly face, saying hello, handing out bulletins, and making coffee when applicable. For more information or to join the Connect Team, contact Josh at firstname.lastname@example.org for Lincoln Park or Pastor Dean at email@example.com for Chester Park.
Rock Hill Kids
- The Rock Hill Kids ministry takes place on Sunday mornings during all services across our two campuses. At Lincoln Park we have 5 classrooms broken up by age that you can serve in and at Chester Park we have a nursery and Elementary room. To get plugged in at Lincoln Park, contact Robert at firstname.lastname@example.org. For Chester Park, contact Pastor Dean at email@example.com.
- Our worship team allows us to glorify God through singing on Sundays! For more information or to join the team, contact Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Very simply, our tech, audio and visual team members make sure the sound is mixed and appropriately loud, as well as manning the PowerPoint slides on Sundays. There are also members who make sure the live stream of our service is up and running smoothly for our online attenders. There’s many niches on this team for you to use your gifts! For more information or to join, contact Pastor Paul at email@example.com.
- After services our prayer team members position themselves at the front of church and are available to pray with anyone who needs. For more information or to serve here, contact Alyssa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rock Hill Youth
- The Rock Hill Youth Group meets every Wednesday from 6:30-8 PM. The night consists of large group time and a teaching, followed by small groups based on grade and gender. To serve contact our Youth Director, Josh, at email@example.com.
**Please note that there are additional areas to serve in at our Chester Park campus. To find out more about these, contact Pastor Dean at firstname.lastname@example.org.